MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mars Mining Operation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
¢øLØmß¡ð[MMO]

Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! Empty
PostSubject: Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!   Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:58 pm

Jag vill bara tacka winten på webb-sidan Laughing så jävla bra jobbat Very Happy + jag tycker att vi måste betala (med en massa krediter) på klans hem sidan cheers ...så vad tycker ni killar Question

ENGLISH:
I just want to thank Winten on the web page so damn good work + I think we have to pay (with a lot of credit) in the clan home page ... so what do you think guys
Back to top Go down
Winten
Admin
Winten

PostSubject: Re: Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!   Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:01 pm

hehehe Laughing

Allt kommer funka som det ska hoppas jag . .. Finns en del kvar på hemsidan men jag ser fram emot att bli klar om 2 veckor.

Så nice att alla gillar sidan och forumet cheers

Sprid bara linken så att alla medlemmar VET att vi har en forum Smile
Läs gärna på sidan "Forums" dem förslag som jag skrev så vi har bättre community i klanen.. !
Alla får självklart lägga till mer !

Och till sist Tack Colo Very Happy
__________________________________________________________________________________
ENGLISH:
hehehe: lol:

Everything will work as it should, I hope. .. There are some remains on the website but I look forward to be clear about 2 weeks.

So nice that everyone likes, and the Forum: Cheers:

Spread the only link so that all members know that we have a forum:)
Please read on the "Forums" those proposals which I wrote so we have a better community in the clan .. !
All may of course add more!

And finally Thank Colo: D
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-mmo.tk
Ninjahamster

Ninjahamster

PostSubject: Re: Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!   Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:59 am

Hey! Top job on the forum, buddy!
This will really help on the community-feeling in the clan! I am looking forward to throwing out ideas for tactics etc. here later, as we could really need it.
We are a strong clan, but the lack of tactics and cooperation is a heavy weight around our legs.... and im getting tired of 3MMOS vs 4 VRUs all the time...and i really REALLY hate to loose... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Winten
Admin
Winten

PostSubject: Re: Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!   Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:14 am

Ninjahamster wrote:
This will really help on the community-feeling in the clan! I am looking forward to throwing out ideas for tactics etc. here later, as we could really need it.
We are a strong clan, but the lack of tactics and cooperation is a heavy weight around our legs.... and im getting tired of 3MMOS vs 4 VRUs all the time...and i really REALLY hate to loose... Evil or Very Mad

Thanks Ninja I just have a few settings left to do. What do u think about the Forum logo I've made?
Back to top Go down
Ninjahamster

Ninjahamster

PostSubject: Re: Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!   Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:07 am

Winten wrote:
Ninjahamster wrote:

Thanks Ninja I just have a few settings left to do. What do u think about the Forum logo I've made?

The logo is top notch! All we have to do now, is to spread the word to the rest of the clan, get em to register on the forum to raise the clanspirit and communityfeeling Smile
Back to top Go down
Winten
Admin
Winten

PostSubject: Re: Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!   Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:35 am

Ninjahamster wrote:
Winten wrote:
Ninjahamster wrote:

The logo is top notch! All we have to do now, is to spread the word to the rest of the clan, get em to register on the forum to raise the clanspirit and communityfeeling Smile

Yeah thats what im trying to do , to let everyone know eachother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!   Bra jobbat winten Tackar!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bra jobbat winten Tackar!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMO :: Public Zone :: Game Chat-
Jump to: