MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mars Mining Operation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum in English?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord

Forum in English? Empty
PostSubject: Forum in English?   Forum in English? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:35 pm

Hello guys, I just registered on the forum and this is a really nice idea to have a forum, but unfortunatly, I cannot understand anything because everything is in Sweedish (I guess).
Will we see some english parts?
Thanks.
See you soon

NB: I am not playing because I have to finish a report for next monday, but afterwards, HARDPLAYING again ;-)

.:Lord.Of.Death:.
Back to top Go down
Winten
Admin
Winten

Forum in English? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum in English?   Forum in English? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:24 am

Lord wrote:
Hello guys, I just registered on the forum and this is a really nice idea to have a forum, but unfortunatly, I cannot understand anything because everything is in Sweedish (I guess).
Will we see some english parts?
Thanks.
See you soon

NB: I am not playing because I have to finish a report for next monday, but afterwards, HARDPLAYING again ;-)

.:Lord.Of.Death:.

Hey Lord and welcome to the forums !

I'm not really sure what you mean, i've set up forum as english laguage and even the sections .
So could you please describe exetly what you mean like

"Home" "help" Search" Member"Groups"Pf"Ms"Logout" is that in swedish?

Just let me know what exatly and i will help you out..

EDIT

But i think i know what you mean , maybe becouse everyone's writing in swedish? . I've just made a Special section for non-swedish people who do not understand swedish so you will find all information in english.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-mmo.tk
Lord

Forum in English? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum in English?   Forum in English? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Winten wrote:

But i think i know what you mean , maybe becouse everyone's writing in swedish? . I've just made a Special section for non-swedish people who do not understand swedish so you will find all information in english.

Yes, it was indeed what I meant.
Thank you ;-)
Back to top Go down
Winten
Admin
Winten

Forum in English? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum in English?   Forum in English? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Lord wrote:
Winten wrote:

Yes, it was indeed what I meant.
Thank you ;-)

Lord,

I will also put translaters under every post so you can understand what we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-mmo.tk
Sponsored content

Forum in English? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum in English?   Forum in English? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum in English?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMO :: Public Zone :: As the Darkorbit Turns-
Jump to: